Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Watching Gavin play Guitar Hero on the Wii. It can be pretty entertaining.
I love how my mirror turned out. It use to be white with a fabric board in it. I sanded it, painted it and sanded it again. Then I got a mirror put in it.
One of my new favorite treats. It's like eating a candy bar. Yummy. Yummy.

Love the sleeping baby. What more can I say?

Had a great shopping trip to Target today. Got some great deals. Who doesn't love to shop at Target?
Abby brought home some way cute art work from preschool. I love getting art work from the kids.
Nothing better then a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send some of that this way (the soup). Oh wait, you live too far away:) Your mirror looks awesome!

Erin said...

Hey! I bet Gavin is pretty entertaining to watch! I'm glad Bruce has chilled out a little on the video games (until Chase wants to play I'm sure!)

Elizabeth said...

This cheered me just reading it. Your mirror looks great, I HAVE to try some of those Fiber One bars -- they look delish. And I love all these simple things that are making you happy.

s.s parker said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fiber bars, I'm addicted. There's no guilt, so why not have 2! fabulous mirror, i'm impressed!