Thursday, July 31, 2008

We're back

We got back from Utah yesterday. We had a BLAST. It was one of our favorite trips to Utah. We did so many fun things that I don't even know where to began. I think I will just list some of my favorite things.

* Of course the 4th of July parade in Provo
* making a super cute crib quilt with Amy Butler fabric
* homemade ice cream
* grandpa bought Braden a four wheeler
* our four wheeler ride in the mountain
* my parents BYU ward camp outs in the back yard
* the many projects with mom
* the water park in Provo
* the kids playing with their cousins
* the blessing of my niece Eliza
* Gavin being ordained a High Priest
* seeing friends from Arizona
* just hanging out with family
* and many more......

We were not ready to come home. Thanks everyone for making our summer vacation so much fun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

My feelings are hurt....you never called me back last week after shopping with your mom. I guess Gavin showed up and there was more to do??? We didn't get to say goodbye my kids were sad they asked to play with your kids today and I told them they went home Paige said "we didn't see them one more time to say goodbye." Lagoon was a blast sorry you missed it Paige was tall enough to go on the big rollar coasters that means Braden would have too Paige and I had so much fun together!!! See you next year I suppose.