Monday, October 27, 2008

Yay for fun weekends






We had a fun weekend. Between soccer games, Halloween parties and playing outside we had a full filling weekend.

Also this weekend I SCORED at old navy. On Saturday morning I headed to old navy to get Ellies Halloween costume. When I walked in the door they handed me a card that you peel and you could win $5, $15, or $50 off your purchase. I didn't open it because really I never win things like that. I grabbed Ellie's Halloween costume which was $5 and the kids each Halloween shirts which were $1 each. I headed to the check out with my small purchase and was standing in line. I decided to see if I won anything. I did. I got the $50 off my purchase. So I turned around and started shopping. I got me a sweater, Ellie a pair of pants, Abby two long sleeve shirts, Braden two long sleeve shirts, everyone a Halloween shirt and Ellie's costume and I only sent $3.38. What a great morning at Old Navy.

2 comments:

Emily said...

nice!

Rachel M said...

Hey Jamie! It's been so long! Love that you scored at Old Navy. Your kids are so big! Tell Gavin we said hi!
Brent and Rachel