Monday, November 17, 2008

The joys of being a Girl

Sunday morning Abby came in my room with pink foam curlers and said she really wanted curly hair for school on Monday. I thought okay no big deal. We were all sick on Sunday so I thought she could wear them all day Sunday sleep in them and wake up with beautiful curls. All went well until bed time when they kept falling out. So I took them all out and was hoping for the best, curly hair Monday morning. 6:00 am Monday morning I have this VERY sad girl at the side of my bed with REALLY straight hair. Oh no I thought. She asks if we can put the curlers back in. I jump out of bed and back in went the curlers in hope it would be curly before the bus picks her up. It worked. She went to school with curly hair and she was VERY happy. The joys of being a girl.
Sunday morning
Sunday night
Monday morning
Right before school

2 comments:

Kellie O. said...

What a pretty little girly girl. I just love those curls!

730am said...

What a cute girl! What a great mom!