Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back on schedule

It's finally all over with. The kids started their spring break last Thursday. I thought how weird to start spring break in the middle of the week but then realized I didn't mind it that much because our weekend was busy so it broke it up a little. I do have to say though that I am glad they are back in school today. Even though we had a great spring break and a wonderful Easter weekend it is always good to get back on schedule. I am a very scheduled person and I love a routine.

Our week break was filled with lots of activities. We made cookies, went to the beach, had Easter egg hunts, had a super fun primary activity, played football outside, had some super good naps and best of all we just spent time together.








1 comment:

Emily said...

it all looks so fun but exhausting too. i'm glad you had a fun easter!