Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SO BEHIND

I have been SO behind lately. Ellie has hit terrible two's, Braden and Abby have been doing lots of fun things at school, Gavin is super busy with work and I am just trying to keep up with everyone while trying to get ready for Christmas.

We had an exciting Thanksgiving this year. We surprised the kids and took them to Disneyland. They were so surprised and so excited. It was an awesome family vacation.


Last night we went with some friends to see the Temple lights. It was so beautiful and the kids really enjoyed it.


Yesterday I made some aprons for two of my nieces for Christmas. I think they turned out pretty cute. Paige I hope your girls will like them.


That was my quick update on us. Here are some pictures from everything that is going on. ENJOY!!









4 comments:

730am said...

Darling! Aprons and family!

Emily said...

cute pictures! I love the aprons too!

Pg. said...

Those aprons are adorable, they will be loved! You are so talented. Your pictures from Disney are so cute, the kids are growing so fast. A beautiful family!

Lis Wing said...

I sure wish you and your sewing skills lived close. Mason was so sad at a craft activity recently when he had to wear one of my old shirts as an apron. I'm so impressed! I also love your curtains. The polka dots made such a difference!