Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CATCH UP!!!







It's hard for me to catch up these days. So much going on I just feel overwhelmed. What I really need is a mini vacation to re-group and relax a little so I can tackle all that needs to be done around here. Oh well.

Braden turned 8 in February and the one thing that he was looking forward to was starting scouts. He has been working really hard. A few weeks ago at their pack meeting Braden earned his Bobcat. We are so proud of him for the effort he has put into his scouting.

For the past couple of weeks Abby has been coming home from school telling me about all of her friends that have been getting their ears pierced. She kept begging for her to get hers done. So on Monday night we headed to the mall to get it done. She was SO brave. She didn't even cry.

Ellie is just cute and funny. What more can I say. She is a handful and some days I would like to give her away (not really). She is my buddy during the days. Today I took her to the splash pad at the mall so she could play in the water. It was a little cold and windy but she didn't mind. She loves the water. Then she asked for a ice cream cone. Sure why not at 10 in the morning.

I sure love my kids.

2 comments:

730am said...

Thanks! for the update. Thanks! for being a mom-
extraordinaire! Thanks! for being a wonderful wife, mom and daughter-in-law!

Messimoo said...

Abby looks so mcuh like you it is not even funny! Your kiddos are so stinking cute!