Monday, September 8, 2008

Projects in the making

I'm almost finished with the rocking chair. It needs a few more coats of paint and a seal put on it. The weather here has been way too humid to paint though.

For my birthday Gavin gave me tickets to see Grease on broadway. So on Saturday a friend and I went into the city to see Grease and we also went to the fabric store that I have been really wanting to go to. PurlSoho. I got some REALLY cute Heather Bailey fabric (in picture) and I'm really excited to make a pillow to go in my chair. I know it looks like I already made the pillow but I didn't. It's just sitting there waiting.

By the way Grease was SO much fun. I would totally see it again. Thanks Gavin for the perfect birthday gift.

4 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I'm jealous that you got to go to grease. Also, that fabric and chair look fantastic. Did you know that Heather Bailey was in my ward in AZ? She is so talented.

JaMie HeApS said...

i love the rocking chair it is so cute good work.

s.s parker said...

nice job on the chair! impressive! martha stewart watch out!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jamie. I was just thinking about we got baptized the same day. How did we get so old!? Celebrate today! I hope all is well with you.