Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can't get enough


I am so in love with this girl. She is funny, smart, and gives the best hugs and kisses. Today she tried to walk. She would take two steps then fall and then kept doing it over and over again. Gavin in the second councilor in the Bishopric and today he was conducting and Ellie kept yelling Daddy, Daddy. It was pretty funny. She likes to wave and say hi and she finally got the bye bye down while opening and closing her hand. She can say ball and dog and the thing that melts my heart the most is the loving and fun relationship she has with her big brother Braden.

3 comments:

Emily said...

she is such a cute girl and so photogenic. so youy've inpisred me to take a quilting class. some ladies in my ward do it every week and i decided to finally go. I'll let you know how it goes.

Lyric Payne said...

What a little sweetie. I can imagine Braden being really gentle and kind with her. She looks so much like Abby it's crazy.

730am said...

There is something so special about Ellie! She has the sweetest spirit. All you children are wonderful, Jamie. You are a SUPER mom.