Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where did it go?

Where did the month go? January is more then half over and I can't figure out where it went. Crazy!!! I thought I would give a little update on how Gavin's job interviews went last month in Arizona. All I can say is that they went GREAT and he got a job. We are so excited. I'm so excited to move back to sunny Arizona, be closer to family and be by all of our great friends there. We have been so blessed to be able to get a job right where we wanted to go.

Here are a few random pictures.


Sisters playing
Valentine crafts
Daddy sharing chocolate licorice
Love our naps

2 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Congrats to Gavin. I am so excited for you guys, and jealous right now. I won't be so jealous in about May!!

Pg. said...

Fun stuff! Question? What crafts for Valentines have you been making, we need some ideas for our house!