Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh Ellie

Notice the large bald spot on the back of her head. It hasn't always been this way. She use to have a full head of hair. But for the last month or two she has started to pull it out. She pulls it out in her crib while she is trying to go to sleep. I am just sick about it. It looks so silly. I can't decide if I should cut her hair or just leave it and maybe she will stop soon.


Let me explain. Yesterday I was changing Ellie's diaper. She got away and was running around naked. No big deal. It was quiet so Gavin went to see what she was doing. He could see that she was pushing so he rushed her to the toilet and by golly she pushed it right into the toilet. She was not happy as you can see. Oh 17 months and potty trained. I WISH.

1 comment:

Emily said...

lol, my mom told me the other day she thought holly was ready to be trained (since we're trainging amy right now). I just had to laugh. If only they were tall enough then it might work right.