Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Day

This morning Abby graduated from Pre-K. I can't believe she is old enough to go to Kindergarten. She loved her teach Mrs. White and she loved going to school everyday. Even when she would be sick it would kill her to miss a day of school. She made so many friends . It was a good year for Abby.




This made me really sad but today I cut off Ellie's hair. As you can see she has a huge bald spot from her pulling it out while she is in her crib. I'm hoping now that it is short she won't pull on it. I'm also hoping that bald spot will grow super fast so she doesn't look so silly.


1 comment:

Emily said...

wow is she really that old. it's crazy to think she wasn't even a year when i married brian and now she's 5! time really does fly. I'm concidering cutting holly's hair too (because it's starting the mullet trend that amy had).