Friday, May 9, 2008

Extra, Extra, Read All About My Mom

Yesterday Braden's class put on a Mother's Day performance. They sang us songs and read us poems. It was really nice. Afterwards he handed me a paper that had some questions on it that he had answered all by himself about me. I had to share.

My Mom


My Mom's name is Jame.

My Mom is 50 years old.

My Mom has brown hair and green eyes.

My Mom's favorite color is pink.

My Mom loves to eat salid.

My Mom is really good at cucen.

I like it when my Mom cooks sbgete and meboz.

My Mom is special because she is spesol.

5 comments:

Erin said...

that's sooo cute! 50, really! you don't look a day over 25!!!

730am said...

Braden is so sweet and cute! Thank you for sharing this with us. One thing does concern me though, if your 50 - does that make me, like - 150?????

s.s parker said...

sweetest thing! funny cause my husband graduated from college and still spells that way!!:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's well on his way.

Heather said...

That is stinkin' cute, I can't wait for Paige to come home with stuff like that. Thanks for sharing, this blog thing is awesome! Can't wait to hang with you this summer I will have to see if we can get a basketball crew together since you're not prego this time.