Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Few Announcements

First I would like to announce that we are enjoying the wii fit. You can actually get a pretty good workout.Gavin showing us his balancing skills.




Second I would like to announce that my diaper cake is finally done. It turned out okay.
The diaper cake.



Third I would like to announce that our first year in New York in finally over and we only have one year left and then back to Arizona we come. Hooray!!!!!!

And last I would like to say that since we only have one year left here, those of you who have not yet come to visit better get on the ball and those of you who have come to visit we would love to have you again.

3 comments:

730am said...

First, I want to ask if you need a lot of room to have a wii - like is my space too small?
Second, I am really proud you have done so well in New York.
Third, I am saving my money!
Love, Margo

730am said...

Jamie -
I have been to two showers with diaper cakes and yours is BY FAR the cutest!

MH5 said...

I love the cake! As I suspected...it is so much better than mine! : )