Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

1. I lOVE ice cream. I probably have some everyday.

2. I like the dishwasher loaded a certain way. I always have to redo it when Gavin loads it.

3. I'm tired of living in apartments. I really need a yard for the kids to play in.

4. I enjoy cooking. You would need guess that I like to cook because I don't do so very often. But if I had lots of time and lots of money I would cook more often.

5. I love to sew. I'm not very good but I enjoying sitting down and sewing a new project.

6. My kids are the most important thing to me in the whole world.

7. I hate to clean bathrooms. Someday I will have a house cleaner.

8. I do at least two loads of laundry each day.

I now tag Brain and Emily. Sorry guys.

No comments: