Friday, September 7, 2007

He made it

So yesterday I was a little nervous about Braden making it home from school okay. He made it just fine. The first thing he said when he got off the bus was, "I am never riding the bus again". I thought "OH NO". He said the big kids in the back of the bus were being bad and that the bus driver kept yelling and he didn't like it. I told him that as long as he is doing what he is suppose to be doing not to worry about the other kids. This morning he woke up and was okay with riding the bus again. I'm so glad. It's funny because I thought Bradan and Abby were tired of each other from the long summer and that they wouldn't miss each other during the day. But from the minute Braden gets home from school they start playing together and they play so nice. Also this morning instead of turning on the TV they were in there room playing with there puzzles. I was shocked. I guess they are just really good buddies.

4 comments:

Messimoo said...

My B gets so excited to pick up T. Don't you just love it! Is kindergarten full day there?

Messimoo said...

Oh and by the way, I made my blog private. I don't have your email anymore. Email me at jssc_busgyt@yahoo.com and I can add you if you want!

Elizabeth said...

Your template is darling! I love it! Where did you get it? (Not that I want to steal it -- but I've been wanting to get a new one aside from the generic ones that Blogger offers and I don't know where to even begin.)
I'm glad that he decided he was okay with the bus and that he and Abby play together. My sister and I were always close and good buddies growing up and that has been a blessing all my life. I'm sure their friendship will be the same.

Lyric Payne said...

I'm glad he made it home. By the way, Max got a lot more action on the soccer field without speedy Braden on his team, but it's just not the same.