Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been missing a few things




Lately I have been missing a few things. I miss the ladies I played basketball with three days a week. I miss going to the gym every week with my buddies. Most of all I miss being able to walk outside of my apartment and seeing my best friend and her kids playing and how it always but a smile on my face. I really miss my Arizona friends. I miss Tony and Lizet's late night visits and the hours we spent laughing about random things. Oh the things I miss right now.

3 comments:

Messimoo said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're missing everyone right now. Wish I could help you feel better!

Heather said...

I miss you too!! Can't wait till you come back although since I have moved no one comes to visit me at my new house I am painting and decorating(SLOWLY). Things change and lives get busier and go in different directions which in reality is sad but non the less true. I miss just hanging outside at the park or walking to the mailbox and running into you coming home from yet another shopping trip. I miss your sunday or night walks with the kids to my porch to say hi and if there was a silent moment your HMMMM sound you make to fill the void. You and I may not talk a lot or have tons to talk about but it was a comfortable silence for me. It's a little lonely being in a house but thank goodness I have my hair business and kids to keep me busy or I would be crazy bored!

Elizabeth said...

These photos made me happy and reminisce-full and I don't even know these folks.

Isn't memory (and being blessed with things to remember with joy) such a blessing?